Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Question

A friend of mine asked why I put such an arrogant statement on the title of my blog. I write because I can. I think I can. It’s always been a passion in my life. And as I got older I decided to follow at least one of the things that bring me joy. I’m sure some of us when we were younger always wanted to do something that we were passionate about. Then of course life got in the way. Why can’t we go back and ignite our passion. Since I started this up again I have an inner sense of fulfillment. When I see people reply or when some of my friends shout me out and tell me what a good job I’m doing it brings on a personal satisfaction. Are we to busy and wrapped up in our lives to do something that gives us that satisfaction? I wasn’t and to see all the hits I’m getting I’m satisfied and I will continue to write. What dreams did you stop chasing? I challenge you to step out in faith and try just try to relive them. There is more to life than life.

No comments: